Friday, September 16, 2016

Quick and Cute- Cookie cutter Christmas

Hello and Welcome back, yeah it is Friday, it seems like this week has went on forever maybe because I have been so busy. Today I am sharing the last card from my Quick and Cute class, this one is my favorite I have to say. Each year I create a reindeer card usually I use the owl punch but this year I knew when I seen the Reindeer from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle that u had to use him to make this card, 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 4  5 1/2, Crumb Cake stamp with the hardwood stamp in Early Espresso
I cut this apart along the lines, then I attached to real red piece using snail attach the 3 piece across, then trim even with real red piece. Next attach the two piece on the edge and trim even with the real red.
Crumb Cake- 2 x 11, I stamped the reindeer with Early Espresso 3 times, then I punched with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. 
1/2 circle punched with Red Glimmer Paper and attach to the nose of middle reindeer.
Whisper White scrap, stamp the greeting from Candy Cane Christmas and punch with decorative Label Punch. 
     




Products I used are........
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


1 comment:

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...