Saturday, September 17, 2016

August Paper Pumpkin - alternative

Hello and Welcome back for Paper Pumpkin Saturday, I have for you an Alternitive Card made using some of the supplies from the August paper Pumpkin Kit and a few other Stampin'UP! Products.
I love getting paper pumpkin each month and it is always a surprise as to what the kit will be. I always try to create alternative cards with each kit just in case someone else doesn't like the kit. Also great ways to keep using the stamps that come with the paper pumpkin kit each month. 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...