Thursday, September 15, 2016

Quick and Cute- Cookie Cutter Christmas

Hello and Welcome back, it is finally Thursday , tonight I have my monthly stamp club with the girls. I will be sharing those projects next week. Today's card is the 4th card we made in my Quick and Cute card class this past Sunday.  I so love the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle this card is so simple and easy to mass produce and you can easily change the colors of the cardstock and the dsp and have a whole new card. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Cherry Cobbler pattern from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper (dsp)  Stack
Crumb Cake 2 x 11, Stamp the Reindeer in Early Espresso and punch with cookie cutter builder punch.
Real Glimmer Paper- punch 1/2 inch circle from Red Glimmer Paper and trim off the top add for reindeer nose.
Whisper White- 2 x 11- Stamp the santa and the greeting in memento black, I used the real red marker and the Smoky Slate Marker to color Santa and punch with cookie cutter builder punch, Punch the greeting with the Decorative Label punch.
    



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...