Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Quick and Cute - Cookie cutter Christmas

Hello and Welcome back,I can not believe it is Wednesday already, this week is going by so fast. The hubby is feeling a little better each day. This was a nasty virus. Today I am sharing the third card we made last Sunday at my Quick and Cute card class. This is a really simple card to make and would be really easy to mass produce if you are looking for an easy card for your Christmas cards thsi year this is the one for you. Contact me and I will help you with figuring out what you need.
 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Garden Green
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Garden Green plaid from the warmth & cheer Designer Series Paper (dsp) Stack  
Basic Black - 1 x 5 1/4 
Whisper White- 3/4 x 5, Stamp the greeting using the garden green ink
Crumb Cake- 2 x 11, I stamped the reindeer in Early Espresso and then punched with Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...