Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Quick and Cute - Cookie Cutter Halloween

Hello and Welcome back. Lots of great things going on Stampin' UP! has added items to the clearance rack, some items up to 60%off. Clearance Rack follow this link to check out what's on Clearance.
Also while your there don't forget about this week's Special Offers.

Now back to today's card, this is the second card we made in my Quick and Cute card class this last weekend. 
I love how well the scarecrow from the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set goes with the tree and leaves from the Thoughtful Branch Bundle. I know i have said it more than once I love love love the Cookie Cutter stamps sets and punch. As you can tell my whole quick and cute class uses these products.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pumpkin Pie
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Dots pattern from the Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper (dsp)
Soft Suede 4 x 5 1/2, Cut out the bare tree from the Thoughtful Branch Bundle
Whisper White, 2 x 11, I stamped the Scarecrow in memento black ink and colored with the bright markers.
Whisper White  1 x 3 , Stamp the greeting from Basket of Wishes, and punch with the banner punch
Scrap Pumpkin pie, real red, daffodil delight, and Old Olive- I used the leaf framelit from the Thoughtful branch bundle and I cute out leaves in different colors.

    



Products I used are........
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...