Sunday, September 18, 2016

Project Life Sunday- Places you'll go


Hello and Welcome back, Today Is Project life Sunday. I recently purchased the places you'll go stamp set and knew that I wanted to make a set of project life cards to use with pictures of my hubby and I. I love how these cards turned out. I can not wait to get my pictures printed so I can finish this layout. 

 
 
For this card  I cute a 4x6 piece of Bermuda Bay card stock using the 4x6 Project life framelit. I cut a piece of Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 I used the corner rounder and attached it to the Bermuda bay. I took two pieces of the serene scenery dsp and cut it  and flagged the ends using the Banner Triple punch. I then stamped the globe in Bermuda Bay, I stamped the greeting in Crumb Cake, and added the hearts in real red. 
 

 

For these two I cute a piece of Whisper White and Serene Scenery dsp with the 3x4 framelit. Then on the Whisper white one I added a 1 x 3 piece of dsp that I flagged with the triple banner punch. I then stamped the greeting in Bermuda Bay and then added real red hearts. 


For these two I cute a piece of Whisper White and Serene Scenery dsp with the 3x4 framelit. Then on the Whisper white one I stamped the globe holder in memento black ink and then the globe in Bermuda Bay, and then added the heart with real red ink 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...