Monday, September 19, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween- Scarecrow

Hello and Welcome back, Happy Monday. I can not believe the weekend is over already. Zac had to work all weekend so we really did not do much we did get to do a dog show Friday, then we watched a lot of football. I have for you a quick and cute fall card made using the cookie cutter halloween stamp set and the cookie cutter builder punch. I decided to pull out the serene scenery dsp pack and see what I could come up with. I love the dsp stack I feel you get a lot for your money.
Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite stamp set in the Holiday Catalog.
 
 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Delightful Dijon
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
Whisper White  2  x 4 1/4, sponge with the delightful dijon.
Whisper white scrap stamp the scarecrow in Memento black ink and then color with stampin write markers, then punch with cookie cutter builder punch. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...