Thursday, September 8, 2016

Jolly Friends

Hello and Welcome back, today I have for you another card made using the Jolly Friends. I think this little fox is so cute. My Sisters last name is Fox and she loves all thing fox, so This will more than likely be he Christmas card. I will be making my list of who all I am mailing cards too and start getting them made so that I can send them the First week of December.  I love that I am making them a little at a time and by then they will all be done. 
  


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Candy Cane Lane dsp
2nd Layer- 3x3 Basic Black and cut with a scallop circle. 
3rd Layer- Whisper White 1 x 4, punch with the triple banner punch and then stamp the greeting.
scrap whisper white stamp the fox in memento black, I punched with fox builder then colored with pumpkin pie marker. Stamp the hat and scarf in real red and punch out with matching punch. The  trim of the hat is stamped in memento black ink. Lyaer the fox in the scallop circle.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...