Friday, September 9, 2016

Hang your stocking


Hello and Welcome back,  Today I am sharing this card that I made using the hang your stocking bundle. I love this cards and all the cards you can make with this bundle is going to be great. I loved the ditched stocking bundle wen we had it and made so many cards and tags using it. I look forward to creating more projects with this bundle. 
What is your favorite stamp set in the new catalog? Which stamp set would you like to see projects made using? Leave me a comment and I will make some projects using it if I own it. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper white
Scrap whisper white stamp the two large stocking and cut out with matching stocking framelit.
Scrap Cherry cobbler, emboss with the cable knit embossing folder, then cut with the small stocking.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...