Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Jolly Friends -Moose Card CASE


Hello and welcome back, Today I am sharing a card that I CASED out of the 2016 Holiday catalog. I loved this  stamp set as soon as I seen it and knew I was going to CASE this card such a cute card. The Moose is adorable and I enjoyed playing with this set. More cards to come from this bundle. I copied this card but made the change of using a different greeting. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb cake, stamp the moose all over this piece.
2nd Layer- 1 x 5 1/4, Whisper White , stamp the greeting in real red, then stamp in old olive on rest of strip.
Scrap crumb cake, stamp the moose and fussy cut him out. 
Scrap Whisper White, stamp the hat and punch with matching punch. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...