Saturday, September 3, 2016

August Paper Pumpkin

Hello and Welcome back, Today I am sharing with you my August Paper Pumpkin. I love that it is a card kit. I am happy that it is acard kit. and the n stamps are great. looking forward to playing with the kits and coming up with  some  alternative cards.
Stampin Up has a Paper Pumpkin specdial right now use the  code BOGO and sign up


To watch the Video to see how to put together this July Paper Pumpkin Click on August Paper Pumpkin Video

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...