Friday, September 2, 2016

Basket of Wishes and Jar of Haunts- Giving thanks

Hello and Welcome back,  today I have for you a beautiful card. I fell in love with the pumpkin in the Jar of Haunts stamp set. It really looks like a true pumpkin. I decided to make it a focal point of this card and I really love how it turned out. The greeting cones from the Basket of Wishes stamp set and will make wonderful Thanksgiving cards. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pumpkin Pie
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Halloween Nights Designer Series Paper (dsp)   
Basic Black 2 x 4
Another piece of Halloween nights dsp 1 3/4 x 4
Smokey Slate 3x3, cut with a scalloped square from the layering square
whisper White 3x3, cut with layering square to layer inside the smokey slate piece 
whisper white scrap stamp greeting and then punch decorative label punch


Products I used are........ 


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...