Sunday, September 4, 2016

Project life Sunday - Cookie cutter Halloween

Hello and welcome back for Project life Sunday, I am so excited to share this project life cards that I made. I Love, Love, Love how these turned out.  I really love these and I can not wait till I have fall pictures to put them to good use.  I am so in love with the Cookie Cutter Halloween so I knew I wanted to make a set of Project life cards. 
  

 

For this card....
Card Base 4 x 6-  Basic Black cut using the  4x6 project life framelits. 
   Halloween night dsp- 3 3/4 x 5 3/4, I used my corner rounder top round the edges.            Whisper White- scrap I stamped the pumpkin from Jars of Haunts and the Scarecrow in memento black ink. I colored them both with markers, I hand cut out the pumpkin and used the cookie cutter builder punch to punch out the scarecrow.   
Early Espresso scrap punch a classic label punch to use for the pole for scarecrow.
Whisper White scrap, punch the decorative label punch, stamp the greeting and sponge with pumpkin pie ink. 


 
For this card....
Card Base 3 x 4  Basic Black cut with the 3x4 project life  framelit. 
 Halloween Nights dsp- 1x3 attach to the bottom.
Whisper White- scrap I stamped the pumpkin from Jars of Haunts and the Scarecrow in memento black ink. I colored them both with markers, I hand cut out the pumpkin and used the cookie cutter builder punch to punch out the scarecrow.   

For this card....
Card Base 3 x 4, Pumpkin Pie cut from the project life framelits, 
Halloween Night DSP 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 I used a corner rounder on all 4 corners and attached to the Pumpkin pie piece. 
Whisper White scrap, I stamped the Pumpkin in Memento black ink and colored it with Markers. I then used the paper snips and cut it out.
Whisper White scrap, Punch using the decorative Label punch and sponge with pumpkin pie ink and stampin Sponge. I wrote October 2016 using a black Stampin Write marker,

 
For this card:
Card Base 3 x 4, Pumpkin Pie cut from the project life framelits, 
Halloween Night DSP 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 I used a corner rounder on all 4 corners and attached to the Pumpkin pie piece. 
Whisper White scrap, I stamped the Pumpkin in Memento black ink and colored it with Markers. I then used the paper snips and cut it out.
Whisper White scrap, Punch using the decorative Label punch and sponge with pumpkin pie ink and stampin Sponge. I stamped the greeting in Pumpkin pie ink.



Products I used are........





If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...