Saturday, September 24, 2016

August Paper Pumpkin -Alternative


Hello and Welcome back for Paper Pumpkin Alternative card,for this card I wanted to use the corner stamp so I simply stamp one in all 4 corners and then created the greeting across the middle. I always love looking and creating extra projects with my paper pumpkin kits. Not a paper pumpkin subscriber yet, why are you waiting sign up before October 10th and use the cost BOGO and uou pay for October's kit and get November's kit FREE!


To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...