Sunday, September 25, 2016

Project life Sunday - Pun Intended

  
Hello and welcome back, Today is project life Sunday and I am sharing this cute camera cards that I made to use on the layout below if my son showing his dog. I am very behind on my project life album I am hoping to take the time and get some pages done. 


These are some pictures that I took a a local dog show of my son Zachary showing our dog  
For this card I cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer DSP, using the 3x4 project life framelit. THen cut a piece of whisper white 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, I matted them together. I took a 1x3 piece of the same dsp and added it to the right. I took scrap whisper white and stamped the camera and fussy cut it out using our paper snips. I then stamped the Picture perfect down the side stamping twice before I re-inked.
 
For this card I cut a 3x4 piece of whisper white with the 3x4 framelit. I then stamped the camera all over in memento black ink.  I made two of these cards. 
For this card I cut a piece of Warmth and Cheer DSP, using the 3x4 project life framelit. THen cut a piece of whisper white 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, I matted them together. I took a 1x3 piece of the same dsp and added it to the right. I took scrap whisper white and stamped the camera and fussy cut it out using our paper snips.I then Journaled on this card.

 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...