Friday, September 23, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Thank you - Jar of haunts

Hello and Welcome back, it is Finally Friday this has been a very busy week for me and I have been getting my post up late. But life is just so busy right now. I did get my paper pumpkin thank you cards made and in the mail to all my paper pumpkin customers. 
I always make a special thank you card for all my paper pumpkin customers and try to get them out when the the kit ships from Stampin' UP! 
For this card I used the Jar Of Haunts stamp set. I love the pumpkin in this stamp set. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pumpkin Pie
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper Whit, I stamped the center pumpkin first, Then I stamped the pumpkin on a post it note and cut it out. I laid it over the first pumpkin and then stamped the ones on the side.  so they look layered. 
I then colored them with old olive and pumpkin pie markers. 
 I stamped a Thank you from a past paper pumpkin kit.
   




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...