Thursday, July 28, 2016

Thoughtful branches bundle day 4- You're in my thoughts

Hello and Welcome back, Today is day four of using the thoughtful branches stamp set. I am in love with this set and have seen so many great ideas using it. Stay turned for quick and cute card class announcement using the thoughtful branch bundle. Hope to have class posted by Monday. This is a great Spring thinking of you card. I made this card for a Stamp club card last Thursday. 




 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Old Olive
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White using old olive stamp the grass at the bottom of this piece.
 Pool Party Scrap- Punch the cloud using the tree builder punch
Real Red scrap- Cut out a bird using the bird framelit from this set.
Tip Top Taupe scrap- stamp the tree trunk in tip top taupe and then cut with matching framelit.
Whisper white 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 stamp the top of the tree and then cut out with matching framelit.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, I CASED this card from online. I love how simple this card is.  I  love simple cards and e...