Friday, July 29, 2016

Thoughtful branches bundle day 5

Hello and Welcome back, Happy Friday! Today I am sharing with you my final card in this series using the thoughtful branch bundle. I love this card and it is so simple you can make the flower in any color. I think it makes a great Quick and cute card and you could just change the greeting to be any greeting. I am going to be announcing a class with this bundle on Monday.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing my cards made using this bundle. If you have a suggestion of a stamp set or bundle that you would like me to use please leave me a comment and I will see what i can do. 
 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Sweet Sugarplum
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White using the old olive ink and stamp the grass at the bottom this piece.
Old Olive- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2- Cut the stem of the flower out using the framelit 
Sweet Sugarplum- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 - Cut the top of the Flower out using the framelit.
stamp the greeting with memento black ink.
   



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...