Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Thoughtful branches bundle day 3- Fall Thank you

Hello and welcome back, I knew once I see the thoughtful branches bundle that I wanted to make a fall card. I love fall it is my favorite time of the year. I love all the pretty colors of the leaves changing and I love when it is cold enough for a hoodie but not freezing. I so loved how this card turned out. I must say it is a favorite card of the series.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Real Red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, used old olive ink and stamp the grass at the bottom, then I took a sponge and Old olive ink and sponged over that grass. 
Early Espresso 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, Cut a bare tree
Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Real Red scraps - I cut out a bunch of leaves using the leaf framelit. 
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...