Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sunshine Sayings

Hello and Welcome back, Today I have the quick and cute Happy birthday card. I knew I wanted something simple and with using the sunshine sayings stamp set. I also made this card using a get well theme for stamp club tonight. I hope the girls enjoy making this card. 



 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Flirty Flamingo
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper whit, stamp stem and leaves in Pear Pizzaz and the Flowers and Greeting in Flirty Flamingo.
Whisper White scraps, stamp the flower in Flirty Flamingo then cut out using paper snips and then pop up using Dimensionals.
Finish the card with Rhinestones.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...