Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Marquee Messages and Sprinkles of life


Hello and Welcome back, Today I have with you the final sample of the birthday invitations that I made for my friends granddaughter and this turned out to be the one she loved and wanted for her party. 
If you follow my blog you know I am on Love with the a little foxy dsp stack and that color combo. So this card uses that dsp stack and calypso coral. 


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Cut  4 1/4 x 5 1/2 
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Calypso Coral
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, Stamp the You are Invited in Memento Black ink, then use the tree builder to punch the cupcake. then use candle from the party punch pack. 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...