Friday, July 22, 2016

Birthday blooms

Hello and Welcome back, Today I have a quick and cute card made using Birthday Blooms stamp set. This card is great. Stamp images in black then color whatever color you want. Makes fast and great cards. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Peekaboo Peach
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, stamp the image and the greeting in memento black ink. Then color flower with peekboo peach and Emerald envy. 
 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful! Sorry, I haven't commented much lately. I have had to go back to work and unfortunately don't have as much free time any more. Keep up the good work. I still like to be able to follow your blog and see your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...