Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pun intended meets number of years

Hello and welcome back,  today I am sharing card number 2 of the birthday invitation. This is my favorite. She loves frogs and will be turning 6. I like the idea of making a card with the exact birthday years. I love the emerald envy color for the frog.  
Tomorrow I will share the 3rd sample I made. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Emerald Envy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, this is the piece I stamped on. I stamped the Look Who's Turning in Memento black ink, I also stamped the frogs in memento black ink. 
I colored the frog in emerald envy. I cut the 6 out using the number framelits out of emerald envy. 
 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

1 comment:

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...