Monday, July 18, 2016

Pun intended and marquee messages



Hello and Happy Monday. Today I am sharing with you a birthday invitation that I made for my friends grand daughter. I made 3 samples which I will be sharing the other two and we let her pick her favorite then made a bunch of those.  For the invitations I took a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 whisper white cardstock and cut it in 4 pieces ( 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) and then I built the card from there then stamped the date, time, place on the back. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Emerald Envy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x , Whisper White, this is the piece I stamped on. I stamped the you are Invited in Memento black ink, I also stamped the frog in memento black ink.  I stamped the balloons in Emerald Envy. I stamped the tails for the balloons in memento black ink.
I colored the frog in emerald envy. 
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...