Sunday, July 17, 2016

Project life- Pop of pink




Hello and welcome to Project life Sunday. Today I am sharing my page about my 39th birthday, These are the pictures I took Zac helped me make the Lasagna and then he made me the cake. the picture of the card he gave me is not great but the card was great.



3x4 card Number 1-   I cut a piece of Pop of pink dsp,then I took a scrap piece of Melon Mambo and Basic black and I punched them with the Balloon Bouquet Punch. Then I used the two pens to outline the punches. I stamped Happy Birthday from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and punched with the duet banners punch.


3x4 card Number 2-   I cut a piece of Pop of Pink dsp, then I took a scrap piece of Melon Mambo and Basic black and I punched them with the Balloon Bouquet Punch. Then I used the two pens to outline the punches. I stamped  On one more year from the Sunshine sayings stamp set and punched with the duet banners punch. I also took scrap melon mambo and basic black and I cut it using the swirly scribbles framelits. 



3x4 card Number 1-   I cut a piece of Pop of pink dsp,then I took a scrap piece of Melon Mambo and Basic black and I punched them with the Balloon Bouquet Punch. Then I used the two pens to outline the punches. I stamped Party like a rock star  from the Marquee messages stamp set and punched with the decorative label punch. Then I sponged with Melon Mambo ink.



3x4 card Number 4 I used a retired Project life grid card and added the pop of pink washi tape to the bottom then used my Project life journaling pen to do my journaling.




Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...