Sunday, July 24, 2016

Project Life- sunshine wishes

Hello and welcome back for Project life sunday. Today I am sharing this layout of me and my hubby, I love how it turned out. I have wanted the word love to use in my project life layouts forever. We used to have a set and I missed buying it. So now when I see something I want to don't wait cause when it's gone it's gone. 
So when I see this set I k ew I had to have it and that it would make great cards and project life cards. 



Card -1- 3x4 I cut a piece of pop of pink dsp, then I cut the Love and the heart from the Sunshine wishes framelits out of melon mambo cardstock  and added to the project life card using snail.
  
Card -2- 3x4 I used a Project life grid card ( retired) I added pop of pink washi tape and then a black swirl and then journaled. 
 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...