Saturday, July 23, 2016

June paper pumpkin alternative

Hello and Welcome back, Today I have an alternative card using the June paper pumpkin kit and a few other supplies. I did not make a banner out of the kit. I decided to use it for cards as that's what I do make cards and project life. I really like how this card turned out and enjoyed making it. 



Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...