Monday, July 25, 2016

Thoughtful branches bundle- Thank you

Hello and Welcome back, This week I will be sharing with  you some cards I made using the thoughtful branches bundle. This is a new bundle not available until August 2, 2016. It will only be available for the month of August. The bundle is $52.00, that's the stamp set and framelits. I love the greetings in this stamp set and have so enjoyed makin these cards to sharetire with you. Today's card is a simple thank you card and I just love the cardnials in the tree.

Remember if you place a 50.00 order by July 31,2016 you will earn 5.00 bonus day credit that you can then use to save on this bundle or any order  in August.  


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Real Red
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White, stamp the grass in Old Olive and the Thank you in memento black ink.
Tip top taupe scrap stamp the tree trunk and then cut with matching framelit
Whisper White scrap, stamp the tree top in old olive then cut with matching framelit.
real red scrap cut two birds with framelits.





Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...