Saturday, July 16, 2016

Paper and ink Sketch- Birthday Blooms


Hello and welcome back,  Today I have a card for you using the paper and ink Sketch from Chic and scratch website. I love card sketches and so I knew when I seen this sketch that I wanted to make a card. My card is a very simple card and I love the Smoky slate.
 






For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Smoky Slate 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4, I used the Smoky Slate hearts pattern. 
After attaching the dsp to the top I added ribbon just around the Smoky slate piece. Then I stamped the Happy Birthday greeting from birthday blooms stamp set in the memento black ink.  

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...