Saturday, July 9, 2016

June paper pumpkin alternative card


Hello and Welcome back, I have for you today an alternative card for using the June Paper Pumpkin kit and a few other supplies. I seen a lot of cards on Pinterest and I seen one where they used the swirly scribbles thinlits. I decided decided that I wanted to give it a try. I also seen one where they used the washi tape on the white lines and I love how that looks so I came up with this idea and I love how this card turned out. 


July Paper Pumpkin kit will ship soon and the final day to get sign up is June 10th, 2016 so if you would like to give paper pumpkin a try now is a great time. It's 19.95 plus tax.

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...