Sunday, July 10, 2016

Project life title page- a little foxy dsp stack

Hello and welcome back for Project life Sunday. I am sharing with you today the  1st page of my 2014 album. I have been working on my current album and then as I get that one caught up I try to go back and catch up on my past albums. The  2014 is my last album that I need to finish. then I will be caught up.
 
For this card I cut A little foxy dsp stack, I used the Smoky Slate Hearts with the 4x6 project life framelit. The 
For this card I cut A little foxy dsp stack, I used the Smoky Slate stripes with the 4x6 project life framelit. The 

 
For this card I cut Smoky Slate  with the 3x4 project life framelit. The 


I also cut two 3 x 4 cards using Calypso coral paper and embossed them with the decorative dots embossing folder.
I cut a 3x4 card from pool Party and added a strip of the a little foxy dsp down the side. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...