Friday, July 8, 2016

Christmas in July - Peaceful pines

Hello and welcome back for the final day of Christmas in July using the Peaceful Pines stamp set and matching framelits. I really like this card and it is really simple to mass produce. I may use this card for my Christmas stamp stack as it is a really nice card. 
It is really hard to get in the groove to make Christmas cards when it is in the high 80's here but I am hoping to get in the groove and design some more Christmas cards, for stamp stack and that will mean my cards will be done early. 
 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 4  
Whisper White to stamp the tree in garden green and cherry cobbler for the bulbs then cut out using the matching framelits.
Garden green to cut out the Joy for the card. 
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...