Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Christmas in July- Peaceful pines

Hello and welcome back, I hope you had a happy and safe 4th of July. We spent a quiet 4th of July at home and it was so nice to relax.  So since it is July I decided to Share some Christmas in July cards with you. So over the next few days I will share some Christmas cards made using the Christmas stamps that are in the annual catalog. I am going to be sharing cards made using the Peaceful Pines stamp set and matching framelits.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Cherry Cobbler embossed with the polka dots embossing folder.
Crumb cake 2 x 4 1/4 punched with scallop tag topper. 
Dsp- This Christmas Specialty dsp 2 pieces 1 x 2, added to bottom of tag
Whisper White stamp the tree in garden green adding bulbs with cherry cobbler and then cut out using matching framelits. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...