Monday, July 4, 2016

Sunshine wishes- love

 Hello and Welcome back, Happy 4th of July. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.  I wanted to make a card using 4th of July colors. But wanted a card I can send anytime. 
I don't really send 4th of July cards. But can easily send this card to one of my nieces children they love getting cards in the mail. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 night of Navy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper white
Real red 4 1/4 x 11, cut out the two hearts and the love.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...