Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Christmas in July - Peaceful pines - Tis the Season

Hello and Welcome back for another Christmas in July card. I am so excited I love the Peaceful Pines stamp set and matching framelits and was so happy to see them in the new catalog. I really love how this card turned out. I really didn't stamp alot just the Tis the Season but it is a really simple card and came together quick. 
I used the Framelits to cut the foil designer vellum and the dsp.
 


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, smoky Slate
2nd Layer - 3 3/4 x 5 , Cherry Cobbler
3rd layer- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 , Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 4, This Christmas Specialty dsp
I used scrap Whisper white to stamp greeting then punched it with te decorative label punch.
Scrap Smoky Slate I punched with decorative label punch and cut in 1/2 with snips.
Scrap DSP- cut a tree out usign the framelits
Foil designer vellum - cut a tree out and you need a strip 1/2 x 4 1/4 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...