Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Marquee messages

Hello and Welcome back, Today I have this card to share. I used the Marquee Messages stamp set to create this card. I made it for a a friend's very special daughter who has been through alot and I want her to know how Awesome she is. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Calypso Coral
2nd Layer-  is 3 x 5, Whisper White stamp the Image in Memento black in and then color with the calypso coral marker.

 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...