Monday, June 27, 2016

June customer Thank you using swirly bird

Hello and Happy Monday, today I am sharing this card that I made for my June customer Thank you cards. I love this card and below you can see my piles as I got them ready to mass produce tgem. 

Piles ready to sit down and put them together. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 calypso coral 
2nd layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White this is the piece I stamped on. 
I stamped the bigger spiral first then leaves and then the smaller swirl. I added the pool party spots. 
Pool party, I cut my paper 1 1/4 x 11 and then cut the sunshine out. 

Below is a picture of my new stamp to stamp the back of all my cards. I got this from an etsy store Burn nest design  I love my stamp.

Yesterday was my 3 years of being a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator, I have loved so much everything about owning my own business. 



Products I used are........ 
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...