Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fox and Friends - Thank you very much

 Hello and Welcome back, I just can't get enough of this foxy friends gundle. For this card I only used the stamp set to stamp this cat. I love all the animals you can make with this bundle. Great thing is if you purchase the bundle you save 10%. And really who doesn't love to save. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Calypso coral
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 4, a little foxy dsp stack.
Pool Party - 2 1/4 x 2 3/4
Whisper White 2 1/4 x 2 1/2, Stamp the cat image in Crumb cake then face, whiskers and paws with Early Espresso. 
The greeting is stamped in memento black ink  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...