Saturday, June 25, 2016

June Paper Pumpkin

Hello today I am sharing with you the June Paper pumpkin kit.  I have created my own card using the items inside the box as I did not want to create the banner. I just did a simple banner pennant on my card front.  I am attaching the video from Stampin' UP! that shows how to put the kit together if you choose to put them together as the direction states.



 To see how the Kit was designed to be put together click on the link below.
June Paper Pumpkin Video 

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...