Sunday, June 26, 2016

June calendar page

Hello, Today should have been a project life layout but I realized that I never shared my June Calendar page. I forgot to make it so once I made it then forgot to share it. For this layout I used very vanilla as my background, I used the by the shores dsp. I love the camera from the Pun Intended stamp set so I stamped it twice then cut it out using my paper snips. I am in love with the heart,butterfly and love thinlit set. Sunshine wishes is great framelits I hope to make some project life cards for my album using these thinlits. 



 
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...