Friday, June 24, 2016

Bella and Friends- Feeling down

Hello, and welcome back. Yeah it is Friday I am so glad it's the weekend. My family will be going to a two night dog show this weekend and my boy Jack ( who just turned 6 months old) will be showing Champion this weekend. I know I forgot to let you know how he did but he showed 3 shows over two weekends and won all 3 making him a champion. Very proud of my boy. 
This is Jack and I after his second show was so excited the first show forgot to pass my phone off for someone to get a picture. 
Now back to the card I this is the last in the series using Bella & Friends stamp wet. I really love this card and of course I love anything dog. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Calypso coral
Whisper White - 3 3/4 x 5, stamp the greeting and the bella image in memento black ink toward the top of the whisper white piece. 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 4, A little foxy dsp stack
Smoky Slate - 1/2 x 4  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...