Thursday, June 30, 2016

Badges and Banners and My Hereo

Hello and welcome back, Today I am sharing two cards with you I used two sets My Hero and Badges & Banners. I love that they both Match the Badge punch.
I also used the Playful Backgrounds stamp set to create the background. 
The My Hero stamp set is our Ronald Mc Donald stamp set every time this stamp set is ordered Stampin' UP! Will Donate $3.00 to the Ronald Mc Donald House Charities. 
The Badges & Banners can be bundled with the badge punch and save 10% and whats better than two stamp sets that can use the same punch.
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Dapper Denim or Flirty Flamingo
2nd layer- Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5, stamp the dots from playful backgrounds using the color ink to match layer one.
scrap whisper white- stamp the greeting in the same ink then punch with the badge punch.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...