Friday, June 17, 2016

Baby bear - CASE for onstage

Hello, and welcome back. Today I am sharing another card made using the Baby bear stamp set. When I watched the Onstage videos I loved this card and knew I wanted to make a couple of these for weddings or anniversaries too. It is such a beautiful card and I love the sayings too. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake embossed with the Happy Hearts embossing folder
Whisper White 3x3, stamp greeting at the top in Early Espresso
Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, stamp the bears I stamped crumb cake first, then soft suede and then Early espresso. I then cut them out using my paper snips.
I also stamped the bow in Dapper Denim and cut it out.  
I punched the Petite petal out of scrap Flirty Flamingo cardstock. and I cut half a doily and pleated it to look like the veil.
    


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...