Saturday, June 18, 2016

Fox and Friends Bundle



Hello, and Welcome back. I sure hope you are not tired of seeing the Fox and Friends Bundle. I love this bundle and find myself keep grabbing it. I made this card to give to my hubby for Fathers day. I knew I wanted to use the little raccoon and I love the greetign you could use it for any holiday or just about anything.





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Smoky Slate
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 x 5 1/4, In two patterns, I used the Chevrons and it flips over and is the dots. 
Whisper White to stamp the Racoon and the tree stump. I used punch for raccoon and hand cut out the tree stump.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...