Thursday, June 16, 2016

Baby bear

Hello, welcome back today I have for you this cure missing you card that I made using the new Baby Bear stamp set. I knew when I seen this in the catalog that I had to have it.  I love this cute little bear and I my niece had a baby in April and I plan on using him with all the baby pictures. 
Check back tomorrow for another card made using the Baby Bear stamp set. 
 
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Pool Party
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 1/ 2 x 4, A little foxy dsp stack. 
Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, stamp the bears I stamped crumb cake first, then soft suede and then Early espresso. I then cut them out using my paper snips.
calypso coral, I punched the two banners Stamped missing you in memento black on one and then layered them. 
  



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...