Tuesday, May 31, 2016

You've got this


Hello and Welcome back, sorry I did not get a card up for you yesterday.  I spent the day helping with the band picnic and with my family. So today I am back with this card it uses the you've got this stamp set and the new 2016-2017 in colors. Also uses the new thoughtful banners bundle. This stamp set is one I had looked at getting for a while but I never got until recently. This is the first card I have made with it. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, sweet sugar plum 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Playout  palette Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Whisper White is  3 1/4 x 4 , stamp the flower image in memento black ink, then stamp over it with other image in sweet sugarplum. I stamped off first with the sweet sugarplum. 
 Whisper White scrap stamp banner in memento black, stamp greeting in sweet sugarplum, then punch with matching punch. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...