Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hostess set- Pun Intended

Happy June 1, 2016, I am so excited that today the Stampin'UP 2016-2017 annual catalog goes live today.  I am very excited to get to place my first order.  Tomorrow I will share a list of my top ten things I am ordering. 
Today I am sharing this card made with the Pun Intended hostess stamp set that you can choose when you order or workshop reaches 150.00. I also used the confetti celebration stamp set. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Flirty Flamingo embossed with softly falling embossing folder
2nd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4, Crumb Cake
3rd layer -  3 x 3 3/4, Whisper White, I stamped the camera and snappy Birthday in memento black ink, the balloons in Flirty Flamingo and the stars in Dapper  Denim.



Products I used are........ 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...