Sunday, May 29, 2016

Project life cards using new Pun Intended stamp set


Happy Sunday, today is Project life Sunday so I am sharing a set of project life cards that I made using some new Stampin up products. The dsp is the new painter's palette dsp stack. Then I used the camera stamp from the new hostess stamp set Pun Intended, I love the camera I stamped it in memento black ink and the fussy cut it out. I added it to a project life grid card that I had added dsp to botyom. I popped up camera with dimensionals. I stamped the picture perfect greeting from same stamp set then stamped again before reinking. 


Here is my completed layout, this is my puppy Jack at 8 weeks old getting practice on the bench. 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store.   These items are available on June 1, 2016

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...