Thursday, May 26, 2016

Swirly bird


Hello, and welcome back. I am so happy today is Thursday one day closer to the weekend. And what's better than weekend a 3 day weekend.  Now onto today's cards I used the new stamp bundle Swirly bird. I love love love this stamp set and framelits. There is so many great ideas  out there using this set already. I got the creeping Let's Celebrate from a new stamp set called Confetti Celebrations. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Crumb cake
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Whisper White
Flirty Flamingo 2 x 5 1/2 Cut using the the long thinlit, another piece using the small swirls
Dapper Denim 3 x 5 1/2, cut one large swirl and one small swirl.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Cap and Gown

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a Project life layout that I created of my Niece who graduated fr...