Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Painters Palette -- Sneak Peak






 Hello and welcome back, Today I have a sneak peak from the  2016-2017 Stampin'UP! Annual catalog. Today's card use all new product. I am so in love with the new in colors. 
This is a quick and easy card that can be reproduced in fact I made 27 of these for my Luvly stamper new catalog swap.  I can not wait to get all the swap cards back and see what everyone else created. 
 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Whisper White
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4. Sweet Sugarplum 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 3/4  x 5 1/4, I used this pattern from the Playful Palette dsp stack.
Emerald Envy- I cut a scallop square using the new layering squares.
Whisper White - I cut using the Layering Squares, This square is a 2 inch square. I stamped the greeting in Memento Black ink. I came back and stamp the swoosh in Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, and Peakaboo Peach. I added Dapper Denim splats.

  


Products I used are........
Stamps: Painters Palette
 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Cap and Gown

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a Project life layout that I created of my Niece who graduated fr...